Sunday, February 7, 2010

Searching For: The Perfect Clutch

Lately, I have noticed that although I seem to own a ton of bags, I never have the "right" clutch for a night out on the town! It's either too much bling bling, not the right color or so on and so forth. This is a tragic dilemma-it reminds me of one of my favorite satirical poems, Nothing to Wear by William Allen Butler. Therefore, I am on a full on quest for the perfect, simple, chic clutch. Check out a few of my discoveries:

Maison Martin Margiela, Leather Strip Clutch $500- This is hot and it reminds me of that get-up Rihanna wore to the AMAs. And who doesn't need a fab white clutch?


photo: bagsnob.com

Katherine Kwei "Donna" Clutch $700 in Camel lambskin with Swarovski crystals: Okay, this has a little bling bling, but I can't resist it. Katherine Kwei has the most unique and beautifully made bags that I have seen in a long time. Plus, she is on the cusp of becoming BIG and I love grabbing a hot designer on the rise! Check out Eva Longoria carrying her "KK-Donna".




I love the simplicity of this Adriana Castro "Nina" Clutch that Kim Kardashian was rocking in Miami on Superbowl weekend. The Nina clutch will be available in crocodile for $1495, lizard for $1,160 and python for $945. This bag is not available yet, but you can email info@adriannacastroonline.com to secure your Nina clutch from the Fall 2010 collection.


photo: splashnews

Jimmy Choo Candy Acrylic Shoulder Clutch $495- I am Beyond obsessed with this clutch. What an amazing pop of color and so on trend for spring-but I would totally carry this clutch all year round-look how great it looks with this all black ensemble.
photo: netaporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment